Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Dopie Opie here... giving Gomer the day off. (Really, I've decided he shouldn't get all the glory... I've got lots more stories than he does!).

Let's see. What should I write about? Gomer and I are best buds most of the time. Sometimes I just can't stand to be near him. Like when he jumps up on the bed and stretches out all over. Why can't he just curl up into a ball and sleep like a normal dog?

Other than that, he's lots of fun to torment. He can't run nearly as fast as me. And, while he's really obedient, he's not as smart as me. So, I usually win when we play games. Especially games I create and start. :)

The best is to get him running around in circles and then take off up the stairs. He's so dizzy by the time he hits the stairs that he literally hits the stairs and forgets to step up. Ding dong dog!

Another one I like is when he pulls a chew bone out of our basket and I pretend like he stole mine. Mom usually sides with me, so I get to take it away from him. I'm so sneaky!

But he's better at tug-toy games. Surprises me, cuz he only has two canine teeth on the left side. The ones on the right broke off and he had root canals.

Oops. Gotta run! Randi's coming to take us for a walk!

Wuf ya - Opie

No comments: