I like yesterday's post a whole lot better, but DogMom made me write this one too. Something about fair play. (Now, Opie and I really don't think kids are better than dogs, but mom is making me do this and she controls the food.) So, here goes... Why are kids better than dogs?
- Most kids evenutally grow up and move out.
- Chances are better that kids will take care of you when you're old; dogs probably won't.
- They develop thoughts, feelings, and minds of their own. (Ok... maybe that one's a tie.)
- The older ones can learn to take care of the younger ones. (Ok, that's a tie, too.)
- Kids do chores; dogs make chores.
- You can occupy kids for hours with an electronic baby-sitter.