Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We're Baaaaaaaaaccckkk!

Wow - we really missed chatting with all our doggie pals the past few days. But, let me tell ya, we had tons of fun at Dog Pad (www.dogpaddogs.com) while dogmom went to Ohio without us. We were pretty good for Tory the whole time.

I only say pretty good cuz Opie did get out once by jumping not one, no not two, but THREE fences (!) in order to get out. Tory just wasn't fast enough to catch him. It was like he had his route planned out in advance -- which we know that Opie wouldn't do... he's pretty much a spur-of-the-moment-when-the-idea-hits-him-don't-think-it-through kind of dog.

Anyway, then he got into a spat with another dog just before dogmom showed up to pick us up. He got bit on the ear and dog, did he bleed a lot. Dogmom said it was no big deal. (She's been through a lot of ear bites with us dogboys over the past six and a half years.) She took him to see Dr. Kelso the next morning cuz it was still bleeding a bit when she took the bandage off. He came home and had his head all wrapped up like he had brain surgery or something.

Sometimes I think he needs brain surgery. Anyway, he's getting all kinds of attention he doesn't deserve. I think I'll go take a nap now.

Wuf Ya! (Oh yeah, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wuf Ya Too and Happy New Year! You're finally back! Sorry about the ear, Opie! Sounds like the Dog Pad was fun, but I don't know if I'd like my mom to leave me ANYWHERE alone. Thinking about it makes me shiver!

DogMom said...

Hi Hudson! We like Dog Pad a lot. And, it's not like we're really left alone... cuz we always go together to Dog Pad. Two peas in a pod... that be us.

Anonymous said...

Hey welcome back guys and happy new year and all that stuff. It's been hell around here without you, let me tell you. Wow Opie, you jumped THREE fences? Man, I gotta try that!

Hey Hudsy when you gonna post again? I watch that stuff you know..

DogMom said...

Yeah, Toz... I be the lord-o-leaping in dis household! Luv, the Opester