Thursday, January 11, 2007

Expectation Prognostication

Help! It's Dogmom, again. I'm getting really worried now.

I think, almost with 100% certainty, that this is the first time ever... well, at least, this is the first time in the last six-and-one-half years... that my two dogboyz have behaved for 48 hours in a row.

I'm afraid. I'm very afraid.

What on earth could they be planning? Have they mentioned anything to all you dogs out there?

It's not that I care that they're planning something. It's not even that I want to prevent it. Cuz their antics are what this blog is all about.

It's just that I'm not very good with surprises... and I would like to prepare myself as best I can for whatever might happen soon!

Can you help? Any ideas about what's coming?
Wuf Ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, now that is a worry ! I would be keeping a very close eye on things - I am sure some mischief is in the pipeline !

My name is Opy too - but I am a girl and spell it differntly. I am actually named after the "Oprah".

Come over and join us at www.dogswithblogs.com.au - we would love to add you to our blogging list and you will make lots of new friends there :-) Just drop me a note on my blog if it is okay to add you.

Nice to meet you.

Love
Opy

DogMom said...

Hi Opy! We're on dogswithblogs! That's how we've met a lot of our online dogbuddies! Glad you found us!

Anonymous said...

Get them to the vet right away! This is not right!


Love Tosca's Mom