Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bunnies and Kitties !

OK, dogs. So this New Year's resolution thing of ours seems to be working. We can manipulate dogmom into doing exactly what we want... I mean, ANYTHING GOES now.

First, we get extra belly rubs and hugs and kisses.
Then, we get those extra special chew bones every coupla days.
And, we haven't been in jail for weeks!

But, now, things have gotten even BETTER! I mean, whoda thunkit?

Look at our new toys! ...



<---- This one is Opie's!

And, this one is mine! ---->



Can you see it? Did you figure it out?
OK... I'll tell you.

Opie has ALLways WANTed a KITTY!
And, I have ALLways WANTed a BUNNY!

Can you believe it? DogMom finally got us what we've always wanted! Each of us!
(Well, in addition to wanting a safe, loving place to call home...)

We're in DHOE -- Doggie-Heaven-On-Earth.
Wuf Ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are lucky! You got what you ALLways wanted! I love new toys and I think now I want a kitty and a bunny after seeing yours.

DogMom said...

Hi Sophia! Take your mom to Target and she'll find the bunny and kitty there!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm really jealous guys! My mom says I can't have anything like that because I'd kill it! I tell her it's just that the right stuffed toy for me hasn't come along yet. She should just keep on buying stuffed toys until there's one I like enough not to kill...

PerfectTosca said...

Boy Mojo like near had a stroke when I shoved that picture of a cat at him. Mreheh. Thanks guys!