Friday, June 29, 2007

10K - Through the First Turn!

TODAY'S OUR DOG BLOG ANI-FUR-SARY!

Yay! We've got all kinds of dogs... rescue dogs and Perfect dogs and purebred dogs and geesh, don't get me started on the breed name... running in the DogsAyeView 10K. You guys and gals are HOT! By the way... we've even had a hampster and some koi fish participate! No cats yet... but we think they're just waiting to pounce on us at the end.

Since several dogs asked... here's Opie's story about how he hurt his tail (it's about half-way down on that day's post): http://dogsayeview.blogspot.com/2007/06/were-back-were-tired-opie-hurt-his-tail.html.

Anyways... we thought just in case you needed some motivation in the DogsAyeView 10K to get you on to the half-way mark... here are some deer and bunnies that were in the wetlands behind our house this morning... you can chase 'em!








Wuf Ya!

11 comments:

FleasGang said...

Hey, happy one year anniversary Dogmom, Opie and Gomer! Have a great weekend :-)

The FleasGang

Kerrio said...

Hope the tail gets better soon Opie!

(or you mum will have a LOT of decorating to do)

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,Amy already chased bunnies twice, this year! She also has her eyes on the bunnies playing in the yard, three houses down...
Cheers!

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Happy blogiversary! We did click the link! We chase birds. Tank caught a few in his mouth. After he chews them they fly away.

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We were ready to do some herding after seeing those pictures. We don't see any bunnies and deer here, just chickens and six-toed cats and they're not much fun. Essex & Deacon

Asta said...

Happy blogieversary to you and your Mom!
It's so nice to meat you,Opie and Gomer. Is it OK if I link you to my blog?my name is Asta, I live in NYC, and have no bunnies in my backyard, I have no backyard...thanks for the motivation to donate
smoochie kisses
Asta

PerfectTosca said...

Yo this is Mojo The Cat. You know, Tosca's superior sibling? Well now you got a cat. I just clicked on your purple button so cough it up.

I have to go now. Tosca is biting her foot because I took the computer away from her. Poor thing. She tries but she's just not that smart. One of these days I am going to demand Blog time and tell you the real poop on that dog.

Purrs,
Moj.

Stanley said...

Hey, Opie & Gomer!!

Good to meet you guys. I found you through Asta's blog (in NY). I clicked on the purple button 2 times, and my hooman girl clicked on it a couple of times too. I'm going to link to you guys and to the 10k. (You guys donate the dollar to your local rescue of choice).

Also, happy anniversary! Amazing! I've only just started blogging so I have a lot to learn from pros, such as yourselves.

Stop by sometime to say hey.

Your Goober pal,
Stanley

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Celebrate by chasing the deer and bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Wooo!!! Happy Dog Blog Ani-fur-sary, ha rooo!!! Woo, I love wabbits. They leave little treats in my yard that mom won't let me eat.
Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. I just clicked on the purple banner :)

DogMom said...

Yipee! So far so good! Only 12 more hours to go!