Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mom's Locked Out!

I just don't get it. Mom took us out for a long walk this morning at 6:00 a.m. and then fed us like she always does. But then, she said she was takin' out the garbage and she didn't come back in... and she didn't come back in... and she didn't come back in.

I heard her wiggling the door. And then she walked to the back door and wiggled it. And then she went in the garage. But she wouldn't come in. I just don't get it.

Opie was being really good. He sat down and looked at her. He laid down. I did, too. But she still wouldn't come in.

Then, finally, at around 9:30 a.m., I heard Randi's car in the driveway. It seemed too early for Randi to come for a walk, but I'm sure it was her car. But Randi didn't come in, mom did. And then she took that little metal thing back out to Randi in her car.

I just don't get it.
Wuf ya!

No comments: