Friday, March 23, 2007

What Breed Is Opie Contest!

Yo... Opie here. So, we're having this silly contest to see if anybody in dogblogland can guess what breed I am before my DNA test results come back. To quote Tosca, "Harrummmppphhh!" Like it matters what breed I am. I'm cute and I'm smart and dogmom loves me.

But, anyways... dogmom says I should appease the human. So, here are many pictures of me that she took. I weigh about 53 pounds. Click the link below to enter your guess...



Here's the link to the survey: http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?80A4C8D788C3D1. You can guess multiple times, but have to leave your email each time, so we know who won. The contest runs until we get the results. Prize to be determined.

Good luck, I guess. Wuf Ya! - Opie

7 comments:

Peanut said...

I'm going to try to guess but I have no idea what you are.

Anonymous said...

That's Ok, Peanut! We have no idea either!

PerfectTosca said...

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo Opie this is soooooooooo exciting! I'm gonna guess fifty zillion times. I even posted this at Chazhound so the doggie people can guess. Here's the link. Nevermind the mention of cheating, you know I wouldn't do that even if I AM under great stress what with the success of my siblings, while I do nothing but chase cats. You are gonna get so many entries, you gonna go blind reading them all boy!

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?p=641251#post641251

Lillie Valentine said...

Hey Opie: I took a guess at what you might be! You sorta look like my brother Mr. Whiskers. I can't wait to hear the results and see who won!!

PerfectTosca said...

There's definitely a Beagle lurking there Ope. Mom says she will bet Perfect Me on it. Yeesh, now she's using me for gambling!

Sunshade said...

Hey Opie, you almost look like a Rhodesian Ridgeback without the ridge on your back!!!!

I think you're one of the following:

Ridgeback X German Short Hair Pointer

Ridgeback X Weimeraner

Ridgeback X Beagle

Nice to meet ya!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody! Thanks for guessing. This is kinda fun... being the center of attention instead of Gomer...

Hmmm... gotta keep this going somehow...

You can vote as many times as you like and dogmom won't close the survey until after we get the test results back!

Wuf Ya! - Opie