Monday, March 26, 2007

Four-Legged Love Stories

Yo - Dawgs!

DogMom found this droolerrific site and wanted us to tell ya all about it. We've already sent in our love story to be included and hope that you will, too. It's really a feel-good, fun and totally loveable thing to do. I mean, we all got doggie love stories to tell, right?

Ok. Ok. I'm sorry. I just get so excited when I think about it that I run around in circles and forget to tell you what it is that I'm excited about. I'm mostly labrador, remember?

Here it is... it's a relatively new web site called... are you ready? 'Course you are...

It's a web site completely devoted to letting our people share their "love" for their pets! Yup... you can send in your story and they'll post it. They posted Floppy's story (DogMom's dog before us) and we just sent ours in.

DogMom asked 'StinkyPaw,' the lady who started the site, why she's doing this... like she needed an explanation, 'cuz she thinks it's a great idea... but she thought all you dogs might want to know in case you need to convince your humans... Here's what 'StinkyPaw' said:

"I decided to create "Love is a Four-Legged Word" (link: fourleggedlove.wordpress.com) after the death of our beloved pooch, when I realised that even if I did post about her and our cat on a fairly regular base on my blog ("Stories 2 Tell" -- link: stories-2-tell.blogspot.com), I had never really truly expressed all that she meant to me. So, I decided that I wanted to offer a place where all could share their love, that unconditional love affair that animal lovers have with their furry friends.

Love is a four-legged word and I do believe that it comes in all shapes and sizes. Whoever is interested is telling me (and the world!) why love is a four legged word, they simply have to send me, Stinkypaw, a picture (jpg or gif format) of their pet with a caption to fourleggedlove@gmail.com and I will gladly post it."

Isn't that droolerrific? Bet your humans love you enough to let you share your story!

(Oh yeah, don't forget to vote in the survey and guess what breed Opie is! Just click the link at the top of our blog!)

Wuf Ya!

4 comments:

stinkypaw said...

Thank you for the "feature" - it's appreciated and the boys are up on my side as well! =^..^=

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Sophia and Abby said...

That's a great site! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Well... we have ONE of the bestest mamas... we think all our dogblogging buddies have pretty pawesome mommies, too!