Friday, March 02, 2007

Still Snowing!

Wow! When dogmom said there was more snow coming, she wasn't kidding, dawgs.


It's getting really deep at our house. And, it's not Gomer & Opie droppings...


We got about 11.5" last weekend. We got about 11.5" again on Thursday. We got another 5" on Thursday night...


And it's still snowing some!


Mostly, we have a big drift at our house behind the patio door (next to the creepy scary kid) so it's harder and harder to play on our long ropes. See, I even got stuck last night and dogmom had to come help me. (After, of course, she laughed and took this picture... see the kind of torture I have to live with?)



Then, we lost Opie in the snow! Can you find him? It scares me when I can't find him and he might get too close to the creepy scary kid!



Oh, there he is... but why does he have those creepy green eyes? I think my fears have come true!

2 comments:

PerfectTosca said...

Pshawwwwwww! We got three feet in two days. I find it the most fun to just dive into piles of snow when they are so high that the Woman can only see part of my tail and the tips of my ears. I love to watch her twitch.

Anonymous said...

We wuf the snow! But we can still smell the mouses and bunnies and other critters out there. Dogmom thinks its funny when we burrow down into the snow and then come out and shake it off. She says we're silly!