Friday, March 09, 2007

More Haleigh Treats!

Yum!

'Course, dogmom acts like these things are filet mignon broiled in dom perignon sauce, the way she only lets us have one at a time. Doesn't she realize that we could have swallowed the whole bag in seconds? I mean, come on... just look back at the chocolate-eating binge we had.

Anyways... we'll do almost anything to get a Haleigh treat...
We'll sit like good boys and wait for dogmom to sloooowly get the treat container out of the fridge and set it on the counter. Then we'll wait patiently while she decides to get out the camera from her bag and remove the thing from its little black case and hold it in her hand and turn it on and mess with it for a while and then try to get her uncoordinated self to be able to hold a treat in one hand and the camera in the other.


I pray for my treat...
But then, I eat it really fast before dogmom actually gives it to me, so she can't change her mind.
Opie sits like a good boy and waits patiently...

but not too long, 'cuz dogmom hates it when he drools on the floor.
Wuf Ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are sure looking handsome sittin there waiting for your treats! Isn't it great to be a handsome dog?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Butchy & Snickers... Maybe that's why Opie drools... there's some GSH in him, ya think? Dogmom says "Opie, you're leaking" and he goes and sits on his rug... snicker snicker.

We agree, handsome Hudson... 'course, it takes a handsome dog to know one!

Wuf Ya!

PerfectTosca said...

Boy you guys are lucky! You get all kinds of whacky treats. I myself had to hop the fence just to get some ham from the old guy behind us. But I did get her to give me a pork neck bone this afternoon. She makes me drool for my supper, guys! I have to sit there and "leave it" till she says ok. Sometimes, I get spit all over the place, so I know how it feels.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mom tried to train us but we decided to train her instead. We give her our cute dachsie look and she gives us a treat. (Mom says don't believe everything you read.) Those treats look might good!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Deanna said...

mmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

teeheehee... we've got dogmom trained really well!