Monday, February 05, 2007

Chocolate Feast! (Friday Night)

Yo... Dog, did I have a night. DogMom was a freakazoid when she saw that Gomer and I ate all that yummy chocolate. I soon figured out why, I guess.

So, she cleaned up the mess from all the wrappers and boxes while we were stuck together in the "room," a.k.a. doggie jail. She seemed more worried than angry now. She took us outside to do our business and dog, it was cold outside. Gomer had a bit of an upset stomach. I felt fine.

But she kept making us stand still and looked at that silver clock on her wrist and held me on the neck or the inner thigh. What was that all about? Anyways, the more she did this, the more I kinda went berserk. It must have been because of her doing that. What else could it be?

I wanted to run around a lot and was breathing really hard and my heartbeat was going faster and faster. She talked to somebody on the phone. Then she made both Gomer and I drink this yucky stuff with bubbles that was hard to swallow. Not a lot of it, but she watched us close and made us all stay in the bathroom upstairs. Then she held my thigh again, looking at that silver clock. Then she gave us some more of the yucky stuff. She talked on the phone again.

I'm feeling really weird now. Like I want to sit down but I can't sit still. And, my heart is racing faster and faster like I just ran around the bark park three times... but I didn't.

Anyways, she seems to be getting more anxious. I mean, she was really weird. She even PRAISED Gomer for puking all over the rug. What's up with that?

Anyways. She took us for a ride in the car. What a dumb thing to do, dogmom! I mean, we just ate our weight in chocolate for dogness sakes. And, you gave us this bubbly stuff to drink. Can you not figure out the outcome? We both upchucked all over the rugs in the back of the truck.

She didn't seem upset about this, but praised us instead. I don't get this; I don't get it at all.

We went to the hospital. The looked us over and also looked at their clocks on their wrists and held our thighs. And, they stuck that little stick up our butt. And they held that cold circle against our chests. At least they were treating us both the same.

Then they took Gomer away. I was worried. I heard him and smelled him on the other side of the door. I cried, but they didn't bring him back right away. What were they doing to him?

I got sick on the floor again. Then they brought Gomer back. It was my turn. He didn't seem too phased by the whole thing, so I went. They tried to get me to eat this black stuff. Yuck. Like I want to eat anything right now. Didn't she tell them I was full and I just puked my guts out? Anyways, they brought her out to feed me some. I ate a little, but really didn't want it.

Then, they kept squirting it in my mouth. Force-feeding me black stuff. Can you believe it? What's up with that?

But, I showed them. After they took me back into the room with dogmom, I proceeded to upchuck the whole amount onto the floor. Ha!

Dogmom was really worried. She talked to the doctor some more. I wish I knew what they were talking about. Anyways, I think the gist of it was that Gomer gets to go home, but I have to stay at the hospital. If I can't keep down the black stuff, I could get even more sick. How could I possibly feel more sick than I do right now? Something about my heart rate being too fast for too long and possible seizures. Geesh.

Know what? Dogmom actually left without me! Took Gomer and left me there. I was scared and alone and afraid she would forget I was there...

I had to eat some more black stuff. They gave me some "ace" (that mean's I'm #1, right?), to calm me down. That worked a little bit. They pumped me full of fluids, which made me have to pee. They kept checking my thigh with the clock all night.

I started feeling a little better. I heard dogmom talking to the doctor on the phone. It's way past my bedtime... and I just want to go home. But, instead, I fall asleep in the cage with the blanket that smells like somebody else...

No comments: