Monday, February 19, 2007

Benda Photography

This is Jim Benda of Benda Photography in Burnsville, MN. Mr. Benda takes really cool "portraits of pets and their people."

He took our portraits when we were four; we're almost seven now!

DogMom took this picture at the Twin Cities Pet Expo of Mr. Benda holding a picture of himself with his dog, Buster, a 10-year-old a rottweiler-terrier mix!

Also, here's a picture, Tosca, of the portrait (ahem, art) that we have hanging over the fireplace at our house. Mr. Benda took it of us!

DogMom's thinking of taking us back to get more portraits done, since Opie's starting to get grey hair on his snout... but he was such a chicken-dog of the camera flash last time that it took three days with Mr. Benda to get this shot.

What do you think, dogs? Should she take us back and try again?

Wuf Ya!

5 comments:

PerfectTosca said...

Sputter! My Nutball never took a portrait of Perfect Me! I am crushed!

I know ...I'm going on strike! I am gonna refuse to eat my kibble...no wait...um...I'm gonna refuse to play with her and my duckies...um no not that...um...

Anonymous said...

Hey Tosca - We'll have our dogmom talk to your dogmom and convince her that you need professional portraits of your beautiful self! She didn't have any of Floppy, her cocker spaniel, before he died and all the pictures and film were destroyed when the water line broke and flooded her office at home. (We were NOT at fault there... Opie and me had absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Butchy and Snikers! Have you been to Alimagnet Dog Park in Burnsville? It's really fun! Maybe we can meet there sometime.

Yeah, our funny-number thing by the back door said it was 42 yesterday. Whoda thunkit?
Wuf Ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow guys! That is a beautiful portrait! I'm gonna go tell my mom...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Hudson! We like lookin' at ourselves every day!
Wuf Ya - Gomey and Oper