Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Birthday DogMom!

Ok. I'm a dog. Opie, too. And, we should be in the dog house for not remembering our DogMom's birthday on Saturday. We missed our dogmom's birthday completely. Yup. Forgot all about it. We thought it was odd that she didn't get up and go to work on Friday. Opie thought maybe that meant we weren't gonna get fed anymore. But that didn't happen. Anyway. After all, DogMom threw a big party for us.

It was in the Let's Go! section of the Southwest Saturday paper -- the story about our party -- on October 28. Here's a reprint... I think if you click on it, you'll be able to read it.

Wuf Ya! (and, we're really sorry, dogmom)

2 comments:

PerfectTosca said...

Very cool guys! I'm jealous! I never been in the newspaper! You would think Perfect Me would have made the papers by now!

Give yer mom a kiss on the nose for me will ya? I jus know if I saw her in person I would get some serious treats.

DogMom said...

Absodogutely! Who'da thunk that weed be famous? Even the neighbor kids recognized us after our picture was in the paper. You should see how we strut around the neighborhood now.

DogMom said that we could share our treats with ya -- come on over!

Wuf ya!