Dogmom got our DNA test results in the mail yesterday!
Since nobody guessed correctly (ahem, including her) ... she's launching another survey to guess what breeds are in us.
That's right, not just Opie... but in Gomer, too. She apparently really wants to give away some of the dog treats and chew bones and toys that she bought...
You can click here to guess: http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?90B4D8C592D7C7.
Or, you can click the button at the top of our blog.
She said to tell you some hints...
- At least one breed that would appear pretty obvious is missing from each of our results.
- At least one surprising breed is listed in each of our results.
- Both of us have four breeds listed as "in the mix."
- Neither of us has a "primary breed" that makes up 50% or more of us.
- Neither of us has a "secondary breed" that is prevalent and makes up less than 50% of us.
So - click the link... guess four breeds for each of us... and we'll see if anybody can figure us out.
(Dogmom says good luck with that... after seven years, she still hasn't figured us out!)
You have until Monday night, May 28, to guess -- so tell all your friends, too, so they don't miss out!
UPDATE - WE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM THE DNA TESTING COMPANY THAT ONE OF THE BREEDS IN OPIE WAS NOT ON THE ORIGINAL LIST OF BREEDS VERIFIED... SO IF YOU'VE JUST VOTED... PLEASE VOTE AGAIN, AS DOGMOM HAS ADDED THE OTHER BREEDS TESTED TO THE SURVEY LIST.