Wednesday, January 09, 2008

There's Something Living in Our Bathroom (Again)

So, dogs. Something's up. This really funky smell came home with Opie from the hospital on Monday night.

I mean, it's even smellier than Opie is usually.

And, no, it doesn't seem to be after-effects of the anesthesia. We're kind of used to that around our house.

And, no, before you say it, Tosca-Girl... he didn't belch out of his backside. (That's MY job - Gomey.)

And, well, it's not like the bunny smell that overtook the bathroom in July.

We're not sure what it is.

Dogmom says it's adorable and cute. But, how can a smell be adorable and cute?

Wuf Ya!

4 comments:

Peanut said...

I hope there isn't a cat in your bathroom

Ari_1965 said...

Ferret?

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Run, it's a skunk. If the skunk's name is Pepe La Pew send him over to Tosca's house.

Lillie Valentine said...

Good to hear about your surgery. Hope you are feeling better real soon! We are having a pawty and I need your help. Mom doesn't know I am inviting all my doggie friends to help wish my hooman pup a happy birday but maybe if you feel o-k you guys can help me?