Monday, January 07, 2008

Paws Together Now ...

Hey, dogs, it's me, Gomer. I'm baaaacckkk!

And, my twofers feel much better, thanks. I have to go back to see Dr. Kate at Pet Crossing on Wednesday for my recheck appointment. I'm sure Dr. Kate will think I'm doing great and can go back to eating crunchy food and playing with my toys and stuff.

But, that's not why I'm posting today. I'm posting to ask you all to put your paws together and say a prayer or send good vibes to the Dopey Opie today. He's at Pet Crossing to get his twofers fixed. He has that nasty growth on his gums that will have to come off.

And then they're going to send it somewhere to be biopsied and examined or something. Dogmom seems a little bit worried about it... not too bad, but worried. It could be cancer. That means that Opie could lose some twofers, like I did. But he could also lose some of his jawbone and tissue and stuff.

Anyways, we'll post an update after he gets out of surgery this afternoon.

Wuf Ya!