Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It's DogMom's BarkDay!

I've got lots of stuff planned!

First, she's going to take me outside to the little off-leash area in the apartment complex so I can do my business and get ready for the day.

Then, she's gonna feed me breakfast. (And, maybe Floyd can have some breakfast, too.)

Then, she's going to give herself a rainy bath so she can take me on a walk around the preserve trail.

Then, she's gonna come back in and snuggle with me since it's kinda cold and drizzly outside. Once I'm all warm and toasty, maybe I'll let her give me a massage.

Then, we'll both take a nap... although usually when I take a nap is when she plays with Floyd and moves stuff around in the kitchen and makes the dishes have no taste and stuff.

Oh well... gotta get going!
Chase Ya Later - Opie

3 comments:

Moco said...

Happy Bark Day Dog Mom. It sounds like you have the perfect day ahead of you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dog beds said...

Celebrating a day is always gives you the better feeling to someone and Happy Bark Day Dog Mom showing the creature love.